I interrupt our regular post schedule with a BIG announcement!
I’m on Runaway Juno’s Runaway to Sister’s City this week, talking about my dear hometown: Kota Kinabalu, Borneo, Malaysia.
If you are interested to learn more about Kota Kinabalu, here are some primer (actually, almost all of KK posts here):
- #FoodFri Banmian from Kota Kinabalu
- #FoodFri See food, seafood in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- 8 reasons you should visit Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Shopping for vintage clothing in Kota Kinabalu
- Come see to a ‘tamu’ Sabah’s version of a Farmer’s Market
- Anatomy of a Chinese wedding in Malaysia
For my regular readers who do not know about Juno, you should check out Runaway Juno blog now! (OK, maybe after reading the rest this posts.)
A few of my favorite Runaway Juno posts are the one where she talked about how she took a giant leap and also discussed things that I would (cowardly) rather sweep under the rug.
Until next travels! Stay safe.
2 thoughts on “I’m on Runaway Juno representing Kota Kinabalu”
Thanks for featuring RunawayJuno.com here! Glad to have you and KK on my website. Can’t wait to go back to Malaysia!