I wonder how many people actually keep to their new year resolutions.
I see them as sort of a pointer for the year but sometimes we don’t really need to follow them exactly to get somewhere.
Here are my travel resolutions for 2012
- Make flight bookings to Thailand and the Phillipines
-I haven’t visited these two neighboring countries yet so I’d better make use of thebudget airlines around
- Look less through the camera panel, instead straight at the scenery in front.
- When travelling, talk to a local and find out what they think is the best thing to do in town.
-They might give generic touristy answers but I want to know what they like doing.
- Wih even CNNGo.com claiming Singapore as boring, I’ll find not boring activities to do, travel local and explore Singapore like it’s my first trip.
-Also blog about the local trip as travel tips
- Start saving and planning for my 2013 round-the-world trip