Prologue: In July 2011, I decided that I must visit every Malaysian state at least once.
I finally visited ALL 13 Malaysian states in March 2013. Hurray!
Read my Malaysian posts here.
Anti-chronological order of my Malaysian trips in 2013
March 2013: East coast trip!!
Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
Gua Musang, Pahang (on train)
February 2013: Genting Highlands (technically Pahang)
February 2013: Batu Caves, Selangor
January 2013: Pontian, Johor
Where I went in 2012:
January 2012: Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
January 2012: Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan
January 2012: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Going home for the new year
- Video: Lion Dance during Chinese New Year
- Peeling Chinese water chestnuts easily
- Shopping for vintage clothing in Kota Kinabalu
February 2012: Kuala Lumpur
April 2012: Ipoh, Perak
June 2012: Georgetown, Penang + Butterworth, Penang
- Penang ferry ride from Georgetown to Butterworth and back
- #FoodFri Penang cendol @ Georgetown
- Trip to Pinang Peranakan Museum
- I’m in Dec 2012 issue of Jetstar Asia magazine
September 2012: Kuching, Sarawak
October 2012: Alor Setar, Kedah
October 2012: Padang Besar, Perlis
December 2012: Kudat, Sabah
- Review: Kudat Golf & Marina Resort
- Come see to a ‘tamu’ Sabah’s version of a Farmer’s Market
- Glutton in Sabah
- What I do when I am back home in Sabah