I interrupt our regular post schedule with a BIG announcement!
I’m on Runaway Juno’s Runaway to Sister’s City this week, talking about my dear hometown: Kota Kinabalu, Borneo, Malaysia.
If you are interested to learn more about Kota Kinabalu, here are some primer (actually, almost all of KK posts here):
- #FoodFri Banmian from Kota Kinabalu
- #FoodFri See food, seafood in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- 8 reasons you should visit Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Shopping for vintage clothing in Kota Kinabalu
- Come see to a ‘tamu’ Sabah’s version of a Farmer’s Market
- Anatomy of a Chinese wedding in Malaysia
For my regular readers who do not know about Juno, you should check out Runaway Juno blog now! (OK, maybe after reading the rest this posts.)
Until next travels! Stay safe.